Andy and I spent some time at Duke University with some of our FBC friends this weekend. Courtney and Taylor Pike graciously invited us all for some tailgating and college football. Notice, Eliana (the baby) and I are the only ones not wearing Duke attire. I'm surprised Kim and Nathan didn't have her all decked out! I am still a Carolina fan even though it pertains more to basketball than anything else. Duke lost pretty badly to State on Saturday. Either way, it was great to hang out with some of our nearest and dearest! Courtney's on the left (the one with the pigtails), then Jenny (already featured on the lynch blog - getting to be a regular, are we?), me and Eliana of course, and then Kim on the right. I learned the same day that Kim and Nathan are 99% sure they are sticking around here for awhile longer. There were ominous threats that they would be heading back west within a year but it looks like NC has grown on them. We'll keep our fingers crossed for the other 1% chance that they will have to move.
Our little family of 3, growing by 2 feet this fall!
Our precious China doll joined our family forever on August 20, 2012, making us a Baba and Mama for the very first time!
We're looking forward to meeting and learning more about our newest addition! Due 11/05
Joined together in 2005, we love life, each other, our family and friends but more importantly, the God we serve and His precious Son. We hope this blog serves as a testament to and thanksgiving for His great love and provision for us. We'd love for you to follow along as we document the rest of our journey with our little loves, Lucy Hope Yamin (AKA Goose!), and now baby. Perhaps, somehow, it will be a blessing to you along the way!