So, here goes.
For my first ever Sunday Snapshot, I copied some camera settings that Stefanie used while in China and headed outdoors with my newly groomed puppy.
MaeBelle always smells like cookies when she comes back from a good grooming and is extra fluffy.
And I love the bandana they always tie around her neck.
Her tongue in this one kills me! I have learned to take her picture before we go on a walk.
My camera is a Canon Rebel T3i. My lens for these shots was a 50mm 0.45m/1.5ft. My settings were: ISO 400, aperture f/3.2 and shutter speed 1/3200 second.
Sunday Snapshot rules:
1. Sunday Snapshot will begin weekly with my Snapshot post on Sunday (or Saturday night) and will close Tuesday AM.
2. It is open to anyone who wants to become a better photographer and have fun in the process.
3. Snapshot posts should have the photo to be considered AT THE TOP of the Sunday Snapshot post, and should include the Sunday Snapshot button as well as a link back here to encourage others to play along.
4. Share any photography tips and/or settings on your posts for others (like me!) who are learning – this is encouraged but definitely not required.
5. Each Snapshot entry will be reviewed by me. Then I’ll select a favorite photo to be announced on Wednesday.
6. The winning Snapshot will be selected based on composition, color, emotion, creativity and post-processing.
7. Weekly winners will be featured in a monthly Sunday Snapshot post which will be judged by y’all, the readers.
8. The winner of the monthly Sunday Snapshot will receive a photography related goodie donated by the Sunday Snapshot monthly sponsor. April’s sponsor is One Willow Presets.
9. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
10. Rules subject to change, as necessary, to keep this fun and fruitful for everyone.